Of course GMC was going to update the latest Yukon to stay ahead of the curve in the full-size SUV segment. The Yukon is a staple in households that require larger-sized utilities, luxury, advanced technology, and defining styling. New for the 2022 model year, the Yukon and Yukon XL updates now include:
- New infotainment system with Google Built-In Technology will become standard across the Yukon lineup.
- New 12″ Digital Information Cluster will become standard across the Yukon lineup.
- New Redwood Metallic color scheme.
- Availability of the 6.2L engine on the Yukon AT4.
- The Power Sliding Center Console now becomes standard on Denali.
- New available Denali Performance Black Package that includes black wheels, black GMC emblems and nameplates, as well as front 6-piston Brembo Brake Upgrade and color-matched rear calipers.