The Jeep brand just revealed the all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Now in three-row form for the first time, the Detroit SUV breaks new ground in exceptional performance, comfort and functionality while continuing its legacy as the most awarded and celebrated SUV ever with legendary 4×4 capability, improved on-road refinement, and premium styling and craftsmanship inside and out.
The most awarded SUV ever delivers even more legendary 4×4 capability, premium on-road refinement and craftsmanship, superior luxury and comfort, the most safety and advanced technology features in its class – now in three-row form for the first time:
- Rooted in a legacy of Jeep 4×4 capability, luxury and advanced technologies, and loaded
with Grand Cherokee and FCA firsts, the all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee—now with
seven-passenger seating—delivers an exceptional customer experience
- Three Jeep 4×4 systems and class-leading Selec-Terrain traction management system
with five terrain modes continue and improve upon the tradition of legendary off-road
capability, including more off-road ground clearance and water fording capability compared
with previous generations
- All-new vehicle architecture, independent front and rear suspensions and class-exclusive Quadra-Lift air suspension with electronic adaptive damping deliver class-leading capability and premium on-road driving dynamics
- Authentic exterior design and world-class craftsmanship convey a refined, new body style
with signature Jeep design cues, including Jeep’s signature seven-slot grille, aggressive
front approach angle and trapezoidal wheel arches
- Premium, spacious interior features standard 10-inch display screens across the instrument panel, including a frameless digital gauge cluster and touchscreen radio, all-new LED lighting with ambient features, driver and front passenger seat massage and personalized climate zones
- Hand-wrapped, quilted Palermo leather, open-pore Waxed Walnut wood, 21-inch wheels and standard premium amenities elevate new Summit Reserve Package to highest levels of luxury
- Equipped with more than 110 advanced safety and security features, including L2 driver-assist systems with hands-on automated driving, along with 360-degree surround view and night vision cameras; advanced hands-free L2 automated driving system will be available in late
2021 on the 2022 Grand Cherokee L
- Next-generation technologies, including the most advanced Uconnect system ever with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, windshield Head-up Display (HUD), digital rearview mirror, frameless digital cluster, rear seat monitoring camera and an exclusive and premium 950-watt, 19-speaker McIntosh audio sound system
- Jeep Wave® customer service program comes standard with the all-new Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Grand Cherokee L arrives in Jeep dealerships the second quarter of 2021; all-new
Jeep Grand Cherokee two-row and its 4xe electrified version scheduled to debut later in 2021
Nearly 30 years ago, the Jeep Grand Cherokee began its legacy as the most awarded SUV in history. Today, following four groundbreaking generations of the vehicle, countless industry accolades and nearly 7 million in global sales, the Jeep brand continues to shatter expectations of the full-size SUV segment with the all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L.
The newest iteration is designed and engineered to deliver an unmatched combination of even more legendary 4×4 capability, superior on-road refinement, premium styling and craftsmanship inside and out, and a host of advanced safety and technology features. The result is the all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, for the first time ever with seating for six or seven.
“When you set out to reimagine an SUV as beloved as the Jeep Grand Cherokee, building on its nearly 30-year legacy as an overachiever is paramount to every decision that is made,” said Christian Meunier, Global President of Jeep Brand – FCA. “With that legacy guiding the Jeep team, the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is crafted to exceed expectations and do what no other SUV can do: deliver legendary Jeep 4×4 off-road capability blended with superior on-road manners. It is built on an all-new architecture and wrapped in a stunning new design that honors its iconic Jeep design heritage, while also extending to accommodate a third row to meet the growing needs of our Jeep customers who have asked for more space and functionality. The Grand Cherokee L truly stands out in its segment and continues to raise the bar in capability, performance and luxury, while also breaking new ground in versatility and functionality.”
The state-of-the-art 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is designed inside and out to deliver unmatched capability and composed driving dynamics. Its renowned 4×4 systems (Quadra-Trac I, Quadra-Trac II and Quadra-Drive II), Quadra-Lift air suspension and Selec-Terrain traction management system instill Grand Cherokee L with the Jeep brand’s legendary 4×4 capability. An all-new architecture and sculpted aerodynamic body style combine to improve vehicle performance, safety and reliability, while significantly reducing vehicle weight, noise, vibration and harshness. Designed to maximize overall passenger safety, comfort and convenience, Grand Cherokee L packs a powerful punch with next-generation features and technologies that make it a stand out in the full-size SUV segment.
Built at the new Detroit Assembly Complex – Mack Plant, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L will arrive in Jeep dealerships in the second quarter of 2021 and will be available in four different trim configurations – Laredo, Limited, Overland and Summit. The all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee two-row and its 4xe electrified version are scheduled to start production at the Mack Assembly Plant later in 2021.