- Innovative campaign includes broadcast, print, digital, social media and experiential events
- Electroluminescent billboards in Los Angeles, New York and Chicago featuring unique day and night imagery
- New Wrangler tagline debuts: ‘The toughest vehicle in the world. Any world.’
- Consumers can enter to win the very first 2012 Jeep® Wrangler Call of Duty®: MW3 Special Edition via the Jeep brand Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Jeep)
- ‘Camp Tread’ experiential event to be featured at select GameStop locations in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago
- New 2012 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: MW3 Special Edition to arrive in dealerships this month; comes standard with aggressive 32-inch tires, Mopar® exterior accessories, unique interior treatments, and Call of Duty graphics
The Jeep® brand is taking consumers on a journey that blurs the lines of reality and the world of “Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3” in its advertising and marketing campaign for the new 2012 Wrangler Call of Duty®: MW3 Special Edition SUV.
The Jeep brand is launching an innovative campaign that encompasses broadcast, print, digital, social media, experiential events and an out-of-home placement that includes the use of electroluminescent billboards. The brand also is introducing a new tagline for the campaign: “The toughest vehicle in the world. Any world.”
“This is more than an advertising campaign, this is a true experience that captures the excitement one feels when playing ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and when driving the all-new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: MW3 Special Edition,’” said Olivier Francois, Chief Marketing Officer, Chrysler Group LLC. “The production team for the TV commercial consisted of award-winning motion picture talent and the set was created with detailed elements taken directly from the game. The creative execution for the print advertisement and the billboards are uniquely designed to immediately catch your attention. Each element created and produced for this campaign mirrors the same look and feel found in the game. We are thrilled that people can now experience this excitement in both the real world and in the gaming world.”
This is the second year the Jeep brand has partnered with Activision on the Call of Duty® franchise.