Hyundai is putting the spotlight on in-vehicle telematics technology today, showcasing data from their Blue Link system. The research is based on data gathered from over 400,000 Blue Link subscribers. Highlights include:
- Over 10,700 Hyundai owners have used Blue Link emergency services
- 3.2 million Monthly Vehicle Reports have been emailed
- 300 service appointments are scheduled through Blue Link per day
- Remote services have been used 2.9+ million times (remote lock/unlock/start)
- 60% of Blue Link app users are on iOS versus 40% on Android
- Blue Link users top 5 restaurant searches: Italian, Mexican, Starbucks, American and McDonalds
Almost two years ago, Hyundai owners got their first taste of Hyundai’s Blue Link. Originally launched in Veloster and Sonata, Blue Link now spans across most Hyundai models and provides access to over 30 cloud-enabled safety and convenience features.