Project Kahn just unveil their Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4.4 SDV8 Diesel Autobiography Dynamic Pace Car. Designed by Afzal Kahn, this Pearl Grey Metallic SUV instantly stands out and commands attention with its new luxurious styling package. The transformation from a standard Range Rover into an automotive work of art begins with front and rear wheel arches that have been extended outwards to give the SUV even more presence and feature integrated air dams.
Up front, a new front bumper with original fog lights, lower lip spoiler, a new LE front grille with floating insert stares ahead just below the new ‘KAHN’ lettering on the bonnet. Completing the exterior transformation are a new set of Pace Car wheels. These lightweight alloys measure a hefty 9.5 x 22″ at the front and rear and are available with 305/30/23″ Continental tires. Towards the rear, stainless steel crosshair quad rear pipes and finishers in satin black add a more athletic touch.
This one-off build, according to vehicle trade specialists, CAP, shows an 18 percent uplift in residual value when compared to the standard model. The Project Kahn Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4.4 SDV8 Diesel Autobiography Dynamic Pace Car is available for $97,959
Kahn Automobiles Specifications
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• Front & Rear Vented Wide Wheel Arches with Integrated Air Dams
• Front Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers in Satin Black
• RS Alloy Wheels – 9.5×22
• Front Bumper Lower Lip Spoiler
• LE Front Grille with 3D Mesh
• Brake Calipers Finished in Gloss Black
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel