VW’s 2019 Arteon is a spin on the higher end vehicles in the company’s fleet and also represents as the successor of the CC. In this case art meets everyday life. The newest Volkswagen flagship offers a sleek fastback design, an upscale interior, innovative technology, and available 4Motion all-wheel drive.
“The Arteon is Volkswagen’s brand shaper,” said Hinrich J. Woebcken, CEO of the North American Region, Volkswagen. “This car is the spiritual successor to the CC, but it is bolder and faster. Arteon has the style and performance of a luxury Gran Turismo for about the price of a fully loaded midsize sedan.”
- Arteon is based off the award-winning MQB architecture
- Arteon features a wide, planted stance, short overhangs, and sleek coupe-like design
- Upscale interior features premium materials and modern design
- 268 hp 2.0-liter TSI engine is paired with a standard eight-speed automatic transmission and optional 4Motion all-wheel drive
- Standard features include: 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, full LED headlights, Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, and DCC adaptive damping
- Available premium features include: Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, massaging driver’s seat, and Dynaudio premium audio
- Available driver assistance technology includes: Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Lane Assist, Light Assist, Park Distance Control, Park Assist, and Area View
- Class leading 6-year/72,000-mile bumper-to-bumper, transferable Limited Warranty
Expect the sporty, 4-door hatchback to hit the scene late summer.