Italian brand Alfa Romeo held back no punches at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show with their spiced 2020 4C Spider Italia which will be sold is super low quantities of just 15 units. Executives selected Misano Blue Metallic as the launch hue of choice, and blessed the droptop with carbon fiber inside and out. Hand-built by Maserati, the 4C Spider Italia features heritage 5-hole designed rims and a 1.7-liter turbo 4-cylinder putting out 237-horsepower and 258 lb.-ft of torque. Weighing 2,487 lbs., the sports car can run 0 to 60 mph in 4.1 seconds and achieves a top speed of 160 mph. Expect to pay a minimum of $71,900 if you can get your hands on one. For customers who are interested in learning more or reserving one of these limited-edition vehicles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusive Misano Blue Metallic exterior color (not available on any other 4C variant)
- Piano black front air intake and rear diffuser
- Unique livery with dedicated ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ graphics
- Aluminum dashboard insert with ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ logo
- Progressively numbered plate on the center console
Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider offers seductive Italian styling and a state-of-the-art Formula 1-inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible 10.4 power-to-weight ratio. A rear backup camera, cruise control and rear park sensors are standard fare as well.