Check out this flipped whip from Automotive Rhythms fashion and apparel partner Shoe City. Based out of the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. (DMV) area the label decided to make an automotive statement with their first hardcore promotional vehicle. This 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited was completely stock and purchased with a black hue before it was converted back in June.
To get the specifications correct and official, Shoe City partnered with No Limit Incorporated in Baltimore, MD to transform the Wrangler into something special to align with Shoe City’s #StreetsIsTalking mantra. One of the contests surrounding the Jeep calls for fans to come up with a NAME for an opportunity to win a $250 Shopping Spree. Make sure to follow @ShoeCity on Instagram for complete details! The vehicle is planned to make special appearances at Shoe City events across the DMV. The streets will definitely be talking about this one.
No Limit Incorporated Specs:
– Lift Kit: Rough Country 6” Lift w/ upgraded gears and axles
– Wheels: 24×14” Forged Fuel FF06
– Tires: 40×15.5×24 Fuel Mud Tires
– Running Boards: AMP Research Power Step Boards
– Headlights / Foglights: Off-Road LED Bars
– Front Bumper / Rear Bumper: Smittybilt XRC Gen 2
Custom work done by No Limit Incorporated
– Gold Wrap
– Custom Front Grill
– Red Leather seats with Shoe City logo stitched into headrests