Genesis has unveiled its first dedicated electric vehicle, the GV60, a model that embodies the brand’s journey towards electrification. During the media event, the brand unveiled a film on the Genesis Worldwide YouTube channel (link) that introduced the world to the GV60’s design philosophy and key product values. The film, entitled ‘Plug Into Your Senses’, introduces the vehicle’s various technologies through a narration that personifies the GV60 and highlights its interactions with the driver.
The GV60 follows the same model naming scheme as Genesis’ existing lineup, highlighting the brand’s continuous commitment to its values even after electrification. The vehicle also marks the beginning of “luxury brand lineup that interacts with drivers”, as presented during the brand vision announcement. “The GV60 is the first dedicated EV model with the most dynamic design, representing Genesis’ electrification. It will set a new standard for luxury electric vehicles with a powerful driving performance and various key features based on interactions with customers,” said Jay Chang, Global Head of Genesis brand.
- The GV60 is the brand’s first dedicated electric vehicle model, marking Genesis’ journey towards electrification.
- The vehicle builds on Genesis’ design philosophy to set a new standard in sustainable luxury design.
- The GV60’s athletic coupe design emphasizes a high-performance EV aesthetic.
- The GV60 comes with innovative technologies, such as the Crystal Sphere and Face
Connect, to enable new ways for drivers to interact with the vehicle.
- Powered by a dedicated EV platform that maximizes driving range and performance.