The JBL Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes with an all-new compact footprint that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. The series also boasts advanced design technologies, such as woofers with UV-resistant polypropylene cones, engineered to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality under the demanding heat and humidity conditions of the car or truck environment.
With its design emphasis on high efficiency, the new Club speakers feature HARMAN’s proprietary Plus OneTM woofer cone architecture, PEI balanced dome tweeters and high-sensitivity motor designs. The result is maximum sound pressure levels from even modestly-powered sources, such as factory-installed stereos, making the series ideal for a wide range of applications. Comprised of models to fit nearly every vehicle, the Club speaker line meets the needs of discriminating car audiophiles without breaking the bank.
- JBL Club Speakers; comprised of eleven speaker options including both multi-element and component system configurations ranging from $69.95/pair to $199.95/pair).
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cones deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality under demanding environmental conditions.
- HARMAN’s patented Plus OneTM woofer cone architecture provides higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeters play smooth, clear high-frequencies with excellent dispersion. o High-sensitivity design produces superior sound, ideal for any application, even with low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced critical dimensions in a range of sizes to fit any vehicle.
- JBL Club Amplifiers; comprised of three amplifier options ranging from $199.95 – $299.95 o Aggressive JBL Styling and modestly sized for optimum placement in a wide range of vehicles.
- High and low level inputs allow integration with just about any car aftermarket or factory stereo.
- Variable crossovers and bass EQ circuits for fine-tuning of sound.
- ADAS input with channel assignment can broadcast ADAS warning messages in many cars over a selectable channel.
- HALOsonic mixing input for reference amplifiers works with HALOsonic systems to help reduce external noise for a better sonic experience.
For additional information visit www.JBL.com.