1/3 Man 1/3 Plant 1/3 Machine
Welcome to the plant-based exploits of “nutrition and fitness technician” Kimatni D. Rawlins aka Vegan Cyborg. The former Georgia Tech running back gave up animal foods in 2010 for continuous education on the benefits of an overall healthy lifestyle and awareness of chronic disease causation. The goal is to eat clean, energize life, and stay active. Plus, he doesn’t mind beating non-vegans in arm wrestling! Currently, Kimatni is 13-0.
Seek me out if you are looking to:
- jumpstart your new lifestyle
- incorporate foods from the plant kingdom
- lose weight, tone, and gain strength
- increase running speed and cycle distance
- reduce and eliminate alcohol consumption
- reprogram your mind and its effect on negative habits
Weight: 205 lbs.
Diet: Clean Vegan