Starting today and through August 3, 2015, fans can enter online up to once a week to win the MMD by Foose. AmericanMuscle will fly the winner to its 2015 Mustang Show in Mohnton, PA. Chip Foose will be on-hand to deliver the keys to the lucky winner on August 15. The show benefits the Make-a-Wish® Foundation and is expected to draw more than 10,000 spectators and more than 2,500 Mustangs. Must be 18 or older to enter and a resident of the United States. For more information about the sweepstakes, please visit: http://www.americanmuscle.com/foose.
The 2015 AmericanMuscle Mustang Show is the 7th annual charity all-Mustang car show in which 10,000+ spectators and nearly 3,000 Mustangs gather. At the heart of MMD by Foose is a 5.0 liter V8 engine producing more than 810 horsepower at the crank courtesy of a specially tuned version of Bama Performance’s 2.9-liter twin scroll Whipple supercharger. After being routed through the transmission, a custom carbon fiber driveshaft and upgraded axles from The Driveshaft Shop, 650 horsepower reaches the custom 20” Foose Design wheels wrapped in Pirelli tires. Additional performance enhancements include a Magnaflow Competition Cat-back exhaust system built to optimize exhaust flow and performance for the MMD by Foose 2015 Mustang, as well as Vogtland Sport Suspension; assuring the perfect stance and handling to cope with the car’s increased acceleration.
“We are very excited to work together with MMD and legendary designer Chip Foose to debut the MMD by Foose Mustang to the world,” said Justin Dugan of AmericanMuscle. “We are thrilled to be able to offer fans a chance to win such a unique Mustang at our car show this summer.”
The new MMD by Foose products installed on this 2015 Mustang GT include:
- MMD by Foose Chin Spoiler: A sleek chin-spoiler that takes cues from the factory design and adds a cleaner, lower appearance to the front bumper.
- MMD by Foose Hood Scoop: The dual ram-air styled hood scoop fills out the factory hood’s center channel and continues the sharp crease marking the center of the vehicle, adding an aggressive look to the front end of the car.
- MMD by Foose Rocker Panels: The MMD by Foose rocker panels elegantly match the side profile of the vehicle when combined with the MMD by Foose chin spoiler, providing the whole vehicle with a lower overall look.
- MMD by Foose Side Scoops: The MMD by Foose side scoops accent the vehicle’s factory body lines and draw inspiration from the performance pony cars of the 1960s and 70s. Working in conjunction with the MMD by Foose 1⁄4 window louvers and hood scoop, these accessories add a unique look to the car that underscores its raw 810-horsepower performance.
- MMD by Foose Quarter Window Louvers: Following the seam of the factory quarter window and adding just enough depth to nod at a retro/scooped design, MMD by Foose Quarter Window Louvers look as though they could have been added at the factory. In keeping the theme of all of the MMD by Foose parts, the subtle creases in the window louvers perfectly compliment the creases found in the hood scoop, side scoops, etc.
- MMD by Foose Rear Spoiler: Playing off of the factory roof lines, license plate surround and lower bumper, this rear spoiler looks sleek and elegant enough to be original equipment, yet aggressive enough to turn heads.
- “I am so excited about the parts that MMD and I have been working on for the 2015 Mustang. They really enhance the factory styling while keeping that classic Mustang look. We started by looking at the factory design language of the car itself and I really wanted to translate that into all of the parts that I designed. I didn’t want them to look like an afterthought or obviously an aftermarket part, but something you could get right from the factory.” – Chip Foose