Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder SUV, which is on sale now at U.S. Nissan dealers nationwide.
Totally redesigned just two years ago, the 2015 Pathfinder offers exceptional levels of versatility, fuel efficiency and full-size comfort for seven passengers. Pathfinder is available in 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive configurations, with all models powered by a fuel-efficient 260-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC V6.
A number of enhancements have been added to the popular Pathfinder for the new model year, including:
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) added to SL and Platinum grades
- Enhanced D-Step Shift logic added to the standard Xtronic transmission
- Hill Descent Control added to 4-wheel drive models
- Revised SL Tech Package contents, with Around View® Monitor and tow hitch and harness added
- Revised SL Premium Package contents, with Around View® Monitor and Nissan Navigation system added
- New Family Entertainment Package added, with dual headrest 7.0-inch DVD Family Entertainment System
- SV trim level adds fog lights, auto dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink® Universal Transceiver and heated side rear-view mirrors
- SL trim level adds 120V power outlet
- Platinum trim level adds standard Dual Panorama Moonroof
- Six new exterior colors (nine total): Java Metallic, Midnight Jade, Gun Metallic, Magnetic Black, Glacier White and Pearl White
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder:
Pathfinder S 2WD: $29,510 USD
Pathfinder SV 2WD: $32,810 USD
Pathfinder SL 2WD: $36,060 USD
Pathfinder Platinum 2WD: $41,410 USD
Pathfinder S 4WD: $31,200 USD
Pathfinder SV 4WD: $34,500 USD
Pathfinder SL 4WD: $37,750 USD
Pathfinder Platinum 4WD: $43,100 USD
Destination and Handling $885.
Along with all of the enhancements for 2015, what remains unchanged is Pathfinder’s core values of fun, utility and fresh style – along with the most standard towing capability in class* (5,000-lb.), best-in-class passenger volume* and best-in-class mpg** of 27 mpg highway for 2WD models. Pathfinder is also the only vehicle in class* with selectable 2WD, Auto or 4WD Lock modes from the available intuitive ALL-MODE 4×4-i system. Pathfinder comes equipped with 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, with unique 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels offered with the Platinum model.
Inside, Pathfinder’s attractive interior design includes comfortable seating for seven, along with an innovative EZ Flex Seating System™ with LATCH AND GLIDE™, an industry first 2nd row tilt and glide seat that allows easy 3rd row access with a child safety seat still installed. A range of available features is also offered, including Nissan Advanced Drive-Assist™ Display, leather-appointed seating, Around View® Monitor and 13-speaker Bose® Premium Audio system.
An available 8.0-inch touch-screen monitor, mounted in the middle of the instrument panel, provides intuitive interaction and control of the Nissan Navigation System, along with a variety of driver-selectable vehicle systems and settings. A range of available features is also offered, starting with the class-exclusive Around View® Monitor*** and two rows of leather-appointed seating.
Also available are Heated and Cooled front seats, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, programmable Nissan Intelligent Key®, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Traffic and NavWeather (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, RearView Monitor, Remote Engine Start, Tri-Zone Entertainment System, Dual Panorama Moonroof and Easy Fill Tire Alert.
The 2015 Pathfinder is offered with four option packages: SL Tech Package, SL Premium Package, Family Entertainment Package and Trailer Tow Package.